background





May 21, 2009

OH MY GOD!!!





I don't even know how to feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this really happening?

About an hour ago Jodi called.
Well, he actually was calling all morning, but I couldn't find my phone again.
Anyways, yes, he called me to give me the news:

He got the offer!!!!!!!!!!

I kinda wanna cry though!

I am confused.
Shouldn't I be all happy, jumping up and down with excitement!
We are finally moving to South Carolina!

3 years in the making - it is finally going to happen!

This is what my husband wants.
This is what I want(ed?)

How and why am I so nervous and scared?

I am seriously holding back my tears!!


In the past year I have seriously come to love life like never before. Regardless of the challenges we faced, I really loved every day of it.
I have built a new life, with new friends and a perfect little new family.
I have felt complete!

Now I feel like I am leaving everything behind!
And it makes me want to cry!

Like I said in my previous blog, YES, I want to move to South Carolina where they will address me as Ma'am.


But this is SO SOON!

So Jodi's official offer is in the mail, but he already told them yes.

He starts working on June 1rst!
JUNE 1rst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is in like, 11 days!!!!!!!!!

What about bubu's bday party?
What about our trip to South Carolina together?
Is he gonna be over there and Imma have to fly up by myself?

What about my trip to Puerto Rico in July?
Should I postpone this until we get settled?

Is he gonna come see us on the weekends?
When am I gonna go look for houses?
When do I get to officially move?

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

I see Mr. Stress coming to visit me VERY soon!
Wait!!!!




I hear knocking!




Hold on!



Yep, that's him.

He said he is gonna stay here for a while!

To not freak out, he just wanted to come join the party with Mr. Anxiety, Mr. Confusion, Miss Excitement & Mrs. Fear.
Anybody else think their invited?
Cause I don't recall inviting anyone!!!!



So, I am a "little" overwhelmed.

I have way to much on my mind right now.

Lemme go tend to my new guests....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so totally here for you and in case you didnt know .. ill Knock mr.stress out if he gets under your skin ! lol ! along with all those other misters and misses ! lol ! we are so proud of jodi for making it ! :) as well as so excited for you and your sweet beautiful family for the new adventure ahead ! all your friends new and old will be SO HAPPY for you ! :) ... and you will of course make a ton of new friends with that bubbling over big heart of yours ! xoxoxo take one step at a time !

Ashley said...

Yay, Jenise! You'll be that much closer to me here in old North Carolina!!!!!
Gosh, I know you must be a bundle of nerves and stress but everything will work itself out!
Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I just came to reality conclusion! You have been very spectacle and analytical about your abouts. You have been very successful and best yet happy. OMG! I admire you so much for this. And Guess What, ever since you were a baby you have always wanted to be a movie star, and they do get around, so this is the way life has provided you with, however to my surprise, you are so talented and have such a beautiful voice that if you had ever been discovered God knows where you would have been now, I prefer Now with a beautiful son, Jonathan, lo adoro and a wonderful husband! So where ever you go positive energy is with you always. You are so blessed, my angelical daughter, te amo! What you feel for Jonathan is exactly what I feel for you, so there Now you know what mother love is all about.
Ma' + Lela Lily

Chuchi said...

My Beautiful Amiga...YOU will be just fine...God knows what he is doing...and just trust in him and you will see everything will be perfect. You are an amazing person and will be able to have your perfect little life anywhere you desire because really all you need is Baby J and Jodi. Your dreams are just starting to come true...Sending you mucho Carino and muchos besos!!!!!

Lainy said...

ya veras que todo sale bien... you've been planning this for so long, you've surely thought it over by now... it's just a big deal, so it's normal to be nervous... ;-)