background





May 19, 2009

Are you testing my patience?

Wednesday, nothing
Thursday, nothing
Friday, nothing

Course they r not gonna call or email with an answer on the weekend.

Monday, nothing
Tuesday, 3:54 pm, nothing! and chances are today we r not hearing from them either!!

Hello!!!!!!!!

Can we get an answer?

The clock keeps ticking over here!!!





Are they unaware that



yea yea, whatever!

I guess I will have to keep repeating it over and over again...
patience is a virtue
patience is a virtue
patience is a virtue


AHHHH!!!!!

Okay I needed to vent!

But if by tomorrow, this time, I still don't know anything

1 comment:

~Becky said...

Haha...this post just made my morning, cause I've always sworn I as well have a P.R attitude. :P I SO get that impatient feeling all too well...praying and crossing all crossables that TODAY'S THE DAY you get some good news!! Much love to you Mommacita.