background





April 21, 2010

A look back...

I kind of wanted to get a little better with my blog.  Especially during these past weeks, when there is so much going on and my life is about to change again!

The thing is, I am just hanging in here.
Waiting patiently anxiously for Julianna to tell me when she is ready!
I know, I know, I am still not on my 40th week.  I kinda should relax until due date and if something happens before, then GREAT!
But I can't!
Maybe because my Dr. keeps trying to scare me and tell me I have a big baby in there and she thinks she may get stuck.
Maybe cause I had Jonathan at 38 weeks (which would be this Saturday for Julianna)
or Maybe because I am JUST READY! My body is ready, my mind is ready....


2 weeks ago I was soooooooooo excited! I was at 2cm and 50% effaced.  Last monday appointment= nothing! :-(
Everything is Status Quo - booo!!!!


So, sorry, I don't have great news to blog about right now.

My days are somewhat boring.  I am just literally waiting, waiting and waiting...

Jojo is AWESOME of course! He is fun and funny (although today he was particularly cranky - and so was I)
Jodi is just working from home
Punky howling at everything
and well, u know..... the usual....



So I figured I would dedicate my newest post to my belly pictures this time around. (some, of course).

Enjoy looking at how my princess grows in there!
And yes, I DO KNOW there is only 1 in there.
 I make big bellies - for those who know me from before! :-P






(this last one was taken w my cell phone while I waited for the belly cast to dry!)

Maybe I will take some more before my little Julianna makes her grand debut!
(depending on the mood, I can't promise anything)

Will be back if anything happens....

(could be back sooner, but I am not sure who would want to read about my achy back & hips, and my contractions, lack of sleep, 5 runs to go pipi in the middle of the night, ohhh, my gorgeous, NEW stretch marks....  I can go on...)

But hey, don't take me wrong!  I STILL EMBRACE and LOVE being pregnant!
I am just a little naggy lately.  And I am allowed! :-P
Ta ta!


2 comments:

Brianna said...

you have full permission to act any way you want when you are at your stage in the pregnancy. Your body is so sore and tired and you want to finally meet that little one that has been kicking you for so long. You are almost there. I still can't believe that Berlyn is 10 weeks today!

Anonymous said...

You are SOO allowed to be annoyed lol ..... and aggravated... and anxious .... and EXCITED... whatever you wanna feel YOU FEEL IT BABE ! ahhh i loved your belly photos ! look at how AWESOME they all look ! .... i cant believe how thin you were at the beginning of the pregnancy WOW !......Thats my goal HAHAH to get thin now that im done with pregnancies LOL .... im working hard ya know ! .... Thinkin of you and YAY for belly pics ! MORE MORe MORE ! nothing more beautiful then a pregnant woman ! haha ! (other then the sweet baby that comes out of them)