background





April 27, 2009

Daddy is home!!!

and or course, we were sooooo happy about that..... We had ourselves a lovely weekend. And here is a cute little picture summary of our Beach Trip on Sunday:














I must say, Jonathan was much "braver" this time around. Wanting to play with the waves and not one little frown. (ohhhhh.... his frowns are just Soooooo cute!!!)

So after this beach trip, I actually gave in to the idea of not only going to "see the beach", walk around the sand and take pictures. I might actually put a bathing suit on, bring towels, sunblock (and all the other stuff I will probably have to bring) and do the real beach outting. One of the reasons was that I found out that supposedly once a baby eats sand for the first time, s/he wont do it again. Not sure if its true, I guess I have to see it for mysefl! Hmmm....
Plus, I have to start practicing for my July trips! PUERTO RICO & SOUTH CAROLINA, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy & excited. Mom bought me a 1 way ticket to go to Puerto Rico in July. No, I am not staying there for good, we are just not sure how long we would wanna stay yet. Of course, the longer we stay, the happier she will be (and I am sure we are just gonna be as happy too) Although, we are going to miss Daddy so so so much - we just hope he can make a lil escape and come join us for a few days

So yes, lots of beach time for me and bubu coming up this summer!!!

Which brings me to another topic - DIETS! So, I started dieting last Monday. Nothing too drastic. But for me, to stop eating sweets & junk food, is VERY difficult. Last night was incredibly hard to watch our Sunday night shows & not run to the pantry to grab a cereal box and start eating from it (I HEART dry cereal - and the problem is, we stack up on them when they are buy one, get one free @ Publix - so we still have a few yummy cereal boxes around...) But I did it! I grabbed my bottle of water, sat in the couch and drank from it all night! And that my friends, is HUGE!!!

*** Mom, Jesly (sister) and I are doing this together - and as an incentive, mom said that for every 5 lbs we loose, she will give us $50!!! That's pretty good! ***

My other incentive: Bubu's Bday (I want to go back to pre-preg weight before his 1 yr bday) & of course, my 2 trips!
Theirs: Trip to Italy
So enough of my boring diet....

I seriously need to be a little productive today... maybe "swift vacuum" & mop the floors again? UGH! Is the dog shedding more or am I getting more and more annoyed @ every little hair I see in the floor? This OCD thing I say I have is really getting to me! :-P
oh well, gotta do what I gotta do.... on to some "productive house stuff" .... CIAO!

2 comments:

nina said...

Yes, your OCD is getting worst! lol

Chuchi said...

TAKE ME WITH YOU PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! LOL.