background





March 2, 2010

Julianna Sophia's Nursery!



My not so genious idea of adding a little extra colors to the wall (GREEN!) so it matched the bedding a little better....
Don't worry, as soon as it was all done, I asked Daddy to paint it all back to the way it was and cover those horrific circus looking stripes!






Bubu LOOOOVES to jump on Julianna's crib

Time to do my famous fabric Pom Poms
(which by the way, I will dedicate a whole section in another post to these - with pictures so you can see how I did them...)



And, the almost-finished NURSERY:




Lots of pink :-)
(and many many many more to come!!!)



I absolultely love love love it!
Makes me so anxious to have her already!
Missing a few extra details (hamper, a few more decorations, etc) but you get the idea!
My pretty princess's room is almost ready, and I couldn't be more excited!!!!


1 comment:

Brianna said...

You know what is so funny? Berlyn has that same exact outfit with the letter J on it. My sister bought it for her. SOOO cute!! Can't wait for you to have your precious little girl!