background





October 13, 2009

Bye Bye Curls - hello big boy look!

I was not looking forward to this as much as I should've.
My baby looked perfect, why even change anything?
His baby curls are adorable, why cut them?

Well, I had to finally agree with Jodi, his hair was getting a "little" long.
And after he was called a girl twice at Disney, I gave in.
(not that he looked like a girl. What are these people thinking?! Are they blind!?? lol)

No captions needed, as you will see! Enjoy!















































4 comments:

Brianna said...

aww what a big boy! He has to prepare for his big brother role now :) I'm so bad I got Aven's first haircut when he was 15 weeks cause it was already out of control. ha He looks so handsome with his new look. And he in no way looked like a girl before. ha People are crazy!

Audrey said...

Love the blog Jenise. You are an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww jeni ... i love you tooooooo girl ! :) you are my bestest friend !!!! awwww i feel the same way about you !!!! you are one of the most beautiful, special, fabulous person in my life !!! thank u for always being there for me !! I LOVE THiS !!!!!! did i tell u we cut wyatts bangs hahahah but im saving the "hair-cut" for december for disney world hahahah ! but his bangs were startin to bug him !!! ill take a pic !!!! thanks for sharing this was TOOO PRECIOUS !!!!!! wyatt will sooooooo do the whole Tear thing hahah !

Danaly said...

He is precious!!!