background





January 7, 2011

Ten! Nine! Eight!!! SEEVENN!!!!....

SIX! FIVE!!... Well, u get the point!
Although is not new years eve anymore. But I am doing the countdown right now. Just so I can kinda make my one resolution. 
Yes, just one!
I mean, I have a few things I want to accomplish this year.  U know, the loosing baby weight, the paying off bills...  But I dont want to even call them resolutions. Those are just things that WILL happen  ;-)
But back to my one resolution.  Want to guess what it is?

(wish I could know if u are actually guessing something. Feel free to leave a comment on what u thought it was...  if you thought of one...)

Well, it is to make a little more time to get on here and BLOG! :-)
I feel so horrible, because I have the best intentions.  And for those who know me, I wear my heart on my sleeve and I looove to express my emotions.  I love to write about the things that I am passionate about.  But life just gets in the way of me and my blog and I don't get to do it too often.

So, there!
(Gosh, I better make sure I really do get more active here, or it will make me look like a looser.  U know, with that being my one and only resolution..)

Ok, I didnt say how long they had to be. So I gotta go!
Watching tv w my husband now :-)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!

and here! here's a pic I took of my pretty little princess yesterday, on her 8th month birthday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful! I am also in the process of blogging more.... I am making a new one! ..... Will let you know when its done! Love the pic! what a girlie girl you have!!!! :o) .. she is just PERFECT! love u