background





December 21, 2009

White Xmas it is.... yey :-/


Well, as you all probably know, I am an island girl.
I love the heat.
I love wearing lighter clothes.
And I love love love, wearing open toe shoes!!!

But in a day, this is what I will be looking like!



We are going to travel up to Boone, NC to spend the holidays with Jodi's mom, dad, brother, niece and grandmother.
I have heard nothing but GREAT things about this place, so in a way, I am excited.
I can't wait to have a lovely Christmas with my inlaw's, who I love to pieces!
Well, maybe I can!! Can we celebrate it in the summer instead?
Or maybe all fly down to Puerto Rico?
I promise it is still "Christmasy", even though it doesn't snow!

Ok, enough whining.
I will be back with pictures I am sure.
Well, here, or on my facebook account.

Let's hope I dont turn into an ice cube!!!

Oh! and how in the world did I manage to live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin again?
Did I drink that much that I don't remember anything to do with freezing to death!
I guess it is "funner" to wear winter clothes and look all cute while playing with snow when I am not 20+ weeks pregnant, tired, fatigued and HUUUUGE!!!

How I feel:



I am just a "bit" smaller :-P


Merry Christmas to ALL OF YOU,  my faithful, wonderful bloggie bloggie readers!!

MUAHZ!!!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Happy Holidays to you and your wonderful family! Stay warm!!