background





August 14, 2009

I should be sleeping

I am tired.
My eyes are hurting.
I am laying in bed with the lights off and the fan on high, making that sound that makes me sleepy, with the laptop on my lap, writting on my blog.

I should be sleeping.
Conserving energy.

Today was hard, yesterday too - tomorrow, probably a little bit harder.
So much work!

2 full days of unpacking box after box after box while trying to occupy my darling son all by myself in the new house.
Up and down stairs probably over 100 times.


I should be sleeping!!!!!

I probably wont make any sense right now - I am exhausted.
Maybe I AM sleeping.
Instead of sleep walking, sleepblogging.

Feels like it, anyways.


I am annoyed.

My dear husband should have been here right about now.
That would be a better reason to be up right now.
But noooo.... plans changed and we are NOT happy about this!
Him and Joel left today with all the furniture in a huge Uhaul truck at 3pm.
The plan = get here before midnight.

Then I get a call....
The Truck broke down in the middle of the highway!
Poor boys.
I am happy nothing happened to them.
I am also happy I WAS NOT in that truck!
I get scared with stuff like that!
Anyways
Mechanic came, he wasn't able to fix the problem!
grrr...

They went to a hotel, in which they r probably both symphonically snooring right about now.

Tomorrow morning, they mechanic comes back in hope to fix that stupid crappy piece of SHIT truck!
Sorry, I am grouchy!


If, and GOSH I HOPE THIS IS NOT THE CASE, the truck cannot be fixed, I assume they have to unload all of it and load it up to another piece of (ok I will refrain to use it twice) crap truck!

R U KIDDING ME??

That TRUCK better be fixed.
I want my stuff out of that truck, but NOT onto another one! I want it in our house!
WE will see tomorrow what happens.

Tonight I sleep in Alex's bed again.

Let's hope tomorrow I spend the first night in my new house, on our mattress, with my husband on my side.

That's all.

time to close the laptop and go to sleep!

1 comment:

Danaly said...

Oh J. that sucks! Like you, I hated when my plans get messed up especially when it comes to a move. I hope they get there Today and that the problem with the truck can be fixed quickly. You are a rock star for working so hard while keeping baby happy. Vent away if you need to and get some sleep! - D.