background





July 17, 2009

Pure Craziness

Has started.
I am going to try my hardest to blog tomorrow in between:
Taking my mom to the Fort Lauderdale Airport
Picking up Jodi in the West Palm Beach Airport
(gotta go aaaall the way down, to then go aaaall the way up, pass my house and then go even twice as far north... lol)

Then come home and pack and get everything ready for our trip.

Go to my Bye Bye Bunco Goodbye Party - thrown by my mommy friends here in FL.

I have been looking forward to this for so long and now I have to leave early and not drink since we are leaving at 4 (or 5 latest) to SC the next day for a whole week!

AHHH!!!

So yea, I am gonna try my hardest to do all this, BLOG and run after my lil Tazmanian Devil, Jonathan, who is a real ball of energy!
AND I LOVE IT!

Funny thing is - this is only the beginning of this chapter of my life where I finally move to South Carolina!!

Ta ta!
gotta go nite nite, it is late now.
:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck chica ! :) you can do it ! XOXOXO I LOVE U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! giv babby J big kisses from us and tell jodi HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!