background





June 15, 2009

I have been tagged



Before I write about my AMAZING Weekend, the weekend we spent with all the family members I love and we all celebrated Baby J's bday, I must do something different.
I have to.
I am "little" supersticious.
And some birdies are saying that if I don't do it, I would be cursed.
GREAT!

I would've done it anyways, u know...







Here we go.


The Rules of the ancient art of tagging are as follows.
Be diligent in your quest for understanding.
* List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy
* Mention and link to the person who tagged you
* Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along {and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been tagged}
And Go.



Kinda hard to list 6 unimportant things that make me happy, bc if they make me happy, I consider them IMPORTANT...)

Lets see:

1. Sweets. I have the worst sweet tooth someone can ever have. Lately I have been trying to stay away from that many sweets, since I have been wanting to loose a little more weight. However, we had family in town this weekend and my house is full of them now! I have to confess I have eaten 3.5 crispy creme donuts today! YEP! No breakfast, no lunch so far, just donuts and water and oh! 2 oreo cookies! Holy Moly! That is BAD!

2. Paying bills. I love paying bills. We could be doing good, or going through a little bit of a rough time, I still love paying bills. I like sitting on the computer, going through our finances and making those payments. I know, I am crazy!

3. Cleaning. uhu! now u really must think I am a nut! I don't like cleaning AFTER people. But I enjoy cleaning the house. Specially if I get to move furniture around and re-arrange it! My sister used to get mad at me when we shared a room when we were teenagers bc she would come home and not even know what side of the room her bed would be at. She would yell at me bc she couldn't find stuff... OH well... I have not changed since then.

4. Music. Well, not that music is not important, but sometimes I could be somewhere and a good song would play in the background and I would get all excited (internally, of course). I am defintely in love with Music, it brings out all sorts of emotions.

5. Getting cute, sweet text messages from friends out of the blue. Definitely brings a big smile to my face.

6. Good, crazy reality shows. The Bachelor (rette), Amazing Race, So you think u can dance, Big Brother, Survivor, Real Desperate Housewives, Dancing with the stars, The Apprentice, Wife Swap... etc etc... I think they make me think I am normal! ha!

So those are my 6 things, and now on to tagging away...


Aaaaaand my lucky winners are:


** http://beckywspot.blogspot.com/ - I was tagged by her!
** http://lovesthislifeilive.blogspot.com/ - I was also tagged by her!
** http://myprinzcharmings.blogspot.com/ - I was also tagged by her!!!!
** http://ninoshkac.blogspot.com/
** http://brooklynnnoelle.blogspot.com/
** http://www.mycharmingkids.net/

And that is it!
I am now free from any supernatural, blogspot curses!

PS - I have to say, I LOVE love love my top 5 winners!!!
Wonderful, amazing, adorable women I am lucky to call friends!!!




1 comment:

nina said...

awww, i am lucky to have you too!!!!